We admit it, we have been slacking, yeah we have been slacking for well over six months. It is kinda embarrassing to even admit it has been thaaaaaat long. But, we are going to get right back to it, our fans want more (by fans we mean our Mother). So here is to the highly anticipated Finally Friday! We are going to spend the weekend celebrating a return to the blog . That’s right we are going to celebrate ourselves this weekend…how is that different from any other weekend? We are also going to extend our end of summer sale on Noubar. Use the discount code Summer14 for 15% all styles! Jump over to Noubarbags.com and get your end of the summer love on! Love ya little Bs!
photo courtesy of us!
It’s #finallyfriday and #cleveland is looking practically story book or out straight out of a #Wesanderson set! It might not be the #grandbudapesthotel but #thegrandeuclidpromenade will do any day. Visit noubarbags.com to see why we named our largest clutch the #euclidavenue and have a wonderful weekend! #madeintheusa #playhousesquare #oldtimey #signage #outdooradvertising #upcycled #rustbeltchic #clevelandrocks
Because the outdoors are not getting us in any better of a mood this #tastefultuesday we are digging interior beauty. Beautiful ceilings in lieu of #blueskies. Keep your heads up kids, things are looking up! Remember your #noubar looks great on the street or in hallowed halls. Go to noubarbags.com to score your very own!
It’s #tastefultuesday everyone. We get that it is only #spring in our minds, but like Willy wonka or Willy loman what would the world be without imagination? This tuesday we encourage you to #thinkspring wherever you go (even if you only see flowers painted on a wall). Remember your #noubarbags is all weather approved, so go to noubarbags.com to claim your very own to be tasteful during this transitional weather.
For those that know #penelopes #noubarbags in the city #intimatemeals #federline #marthasvineyard
It’s #finallyfriday and here is a taste of what we are looking forward to this weekend! Three ladies and three #noubarbags makes for a fun #motherdaughter weekend! #cocktails #dirtymartinis #goingout #madeinamerica #ecochic #upcycled #twosisters #madeincle #startupnation #finedining #nothingbutthebest #outdooradvertising #urbancool #edgy #goeswitheverything
Hope you all have a great weekend. For more styles visit noubarbags.com
Happy Fat Tuesday everyone! In keeping with the theme of indulgence, #MardiGras and #costumes allow us to present our #tastefultuesdays list of favorite #redcarpetmoments at the #Oscars2014! So please picture an annoying drum roll sung by the wind-beneath-her-wings Bette Midler…..
1. We thought Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams played it too simple and similar in these pieces. And ladies Charlize Theron called and she is all “bitch stole my better Dior Couture look” from last year’s Oscar’s red carpet. Sorry ladies, but you did better in earlier awards shows this season most notably Amy in your plunging necklines. Amy we really do love you, but that hair was grandma. Jennifer your quaff is something better suited for an aging actress trying to take the focus away from the surgery like Jane Fonda or Cloris Leachman.
2. Lupita Nyong’o a star is born in that #Nairobiblue, bejeweled headpiece and perfectly cut deep V Prada gown She looked radiant and magical without looking like a mall princess. Simply put this dress put every other color and cut to shame. We are certain that Arden B and it’s brethren will ruin it for #promseason 2014, but for now we can still delight in it’s seraphic and ephemeral beauty. Congrats Lupita! 4.
3. Sandra Bullock’s galactic color palette in this Alexander McQueen dress is as visually stunning a technical masterpiece as Gravity and tells a whole lot less boring story.
4. Cate Blanchett is always daring and her outspoken choices never fail to impress us on the carpet or during her acceptance speeches! “The world is round people!” Cate herself admitted that this dress was heavy and while versions of it have been clumsily worn by the likes of the usually super stylish Sienna Miller like at last year’s Golden Globes we think the Cate Blanchett clearly holds her own in this Armani gown. 6. 7.
5. The prettiest lady of the night by far was the consistently stunning Jordan Catalano. Those eyes! That red bowtie! The white jacket! Yes, we must pay our respects to Ryan Seacrest for he too smashed the white tux, but he lacks Leto’s inspired ombre mane. We hope there is some truth to those Lupita rumours even though Jordan is a little old man river for our fresh young star!
6. Our only fault with the ladies that we have decided were not #tastefultuesdays detractors is that no one glammed it up in an ultra stylish Noubar! But everyday is a red carpet in our book, so please visit Noubarbags.com for more styles!
Images courtesy of: 1. Jordan Strauss AP 2. Jordan Strauss AP3. Huffingtonpost.com; 4. Steve Granitz WireImage.com 5. Jordan Strauss AP 6. Jason Merritt Getty Images 7. Dailylife.com 8. Jordan Strauss AP 9. thegloss.com
Hey y’all it is is #finallyfridays! While we wish we could say so long to winter and those frightful polar vortexs’ with the coming of March 1 this weekend, we are above all realists (ok except for when it comes to Lake Como and Georgie). At any rate we are looking forward to DRANKIN our winter blues away with over-priced-muddled-with-organic-boisonberry-speciality-cocktails all weekend long! Cheers, maybe April 1 will be better? Have a great weekend and remember that just because the weather continues to blow does not mean that you cannot look good when you brace the elements in your Noubar! Rock it sisters, you know it goes with everything, even weather related depression!
Don’t forget to check out Noubarbags.com for more styles! Hurry they are #oneofakind
Guess who? You will never guess #notbritney it’s her #minajesty #nickiminaj #rocksino #hardrock #vegasofnorthfield #clevelandrocks
Visit noubarbags.com to get a clutch to go with your rock star persona